For all you eagerly chomping at the bit (Merlin), here are the rules to which the Shark Bowl 2006 tournament are to played.
* 5 minute quarters.
(All matches will be played with accelerated clock on.)
* All games will be played on All-Pro setting
* All sliders are set to the in-game defaults.
* Precision-Passing can be turned off by an individual.
* Any team’s playbook can be used and not your chosen team’s default.
* Trash Talking is not a problem in this league-so bring it on!!!
* Pausing the game without a justifiable reason with result in a penalty.
(Delay of game-Offensive/Offside-Defence – Penalty to be decided by a 3rd party.)
* Un-sportsman-like conduct, such as attempting to disrupt your opposition by ‘shaking the screen’ will be penalised as above.
All owners are to submit a list of their 5 Franchise players from the default roster.
These players will be selected to their roster prior to a random draft-taking place.
After the draft owners will be given a copy/access to their roster and may propose trades with the other league owners up to the first round of matches.
Once the final list of players is sorted (let Julian know if you haven’t already), a schedule/dates/times etc will be released.